Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Home | Original Works | Ninja Turtles | Batman Beyond | Legend of Zelda | Yu-Gi-Oh | Spider-Man | Forwards | Behind the Scenes
Things to Do at a Drive-Thru
- When asked if they can take your order say, "No, why can't I take yours?"
- If they ask you to wait, order anyway, and keep doing it until they yell at you.
- Pretend like your car broke down. Ask for assistance moving it. When they come out, drive away.
- Tell them you have to use the bathroom.
- Order a cup of water and two napkins. That's it.
- Don't order when they come on. Just sit there. If a line forms behind you, get out of the car and cause a scene.
- When they hand you your food, hand them a bag back with all the trash from your car in it.
- Just stare at them when you pay and get your food. Don't break your stare.
- Honk your horn the whole way through the line.
- When they say, "May I help you?" respond with, "No, I am beyond help."
Back to Forwards